By the end of this course, you should be able to:
Understand the basic structure required of business ‘artefacts’ - agendas, email, letters, business cases, proposals, reports.
- Understand the function/purpose of all of the above.
- Utilise the tips and techniques provided here to determine an appropriate structure to use for your business artefacts in different situations.
- Define proofreading and understand the techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
- Notice (and correct) common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- List guidelines in printing and publishing business writing.