Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare your message, perform a needs analysis
- Different presentation delivery methods
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Deal with nervousness
- How to get the most from flip charts
- How use PowerPoint presentations
- How the white board can add to your presentation
- Understand how humour, questions, and discussions go hand in hand with presenting.
- Learn some killer moves.